Home Remedies for Nausea that Actually Work!
7 Natural Ways To Stop Nausea
Millions of people suffer from nausea everyday. It is one of the most uncomfortable feelings and leaves people desperate for relief. Over the counter medicine can have lists of side effects, so it’s beneficial to find a natural alternative that works for you! Here is a list of 7 natural ways to treat nausea or listen to a podcast detailing all of these remedies below.
- Peppermint Oil- Peppermint oil is one of the most common cures for nausea and vomiting. Breathing it in will create a cooling sensation and works to stop nausea instantly. Even chewing mint gum or drinking mint tea will help!
- Apples- Because apples are so high in fiber, they can help your upset stomach. Fiber helps rid the body of chemicals that may be causing your nausea. Apple juice can help nausea as well.
- Lemon- Lemons are also great for stopping nausea. Citrus fruits are known to help calm and cool your stomach. Sucking on a lemon, or drinking lemon juice mixed with water should stop your nausea. Additionally, lemons/lemon juice contain an array of vitamins which is beneficial to your health.
- Ginger- People have used ginger for helping the sick for over 2000 years. Many studies have shown that ginger helps to relieve nausea and vomiting. Ginger can be taken in a variety of ways- from making tea to swallowing a capsule.
- Acupressure- Acupressure functions by applying constant pressure to the P6 points on the human wrist. The median nerve that lies underneath that point on the wrist increases the amount of anti-nausea hormones that your body naturally produces and helps to keep it circulating for 12 to 24 hours even after the pressure has been removed.
- Heating Pad- Using a heating pad can help your nausea in a variety of ways. The heat will serve as a distraction from nausea, and it also helps relax the muscles in your stomach. Once your stomach muscles are relaxed you should start to feel relief.
- Crackers- Eating saltine crackers is another common way to help your upset stomach. The fiber in these starches work to absorb the gastric acid, stoping your nausea.
Listen to "Home Remedies for Vomiting Pregnancy Pukeology Podcast Episode 4" on Spreaker.
Don't have time to hold pressure upon the wrist or oil yourself up every morning? NoMo Nausea is the stylish combination of two of the above: essential oil of peppermint and acupressure and your answer to a natural nausea remedy that actually works! The 3:1 combination within NoMo Nausea waterproof design is made to help stop morning sickness, motion sickness, and chemotherapy induce nausea in seconds. You're one hand away from NoMo Nausea today, just click below to buy now.